Bonner resident on TV show Friday
The episode of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" featuring Bonner Springs resident George Cooper will show at 4 p.m., Friday, on KSHB, channel 41.
Cooper, a power plant supervisor for Kansas City Board of Public Utilities, auditioned and was selected to appear for a taping of the show last fall.
Cooper said he couldn't reveal just how he did on the show.
"I did good," Cooper said. "I'm happy. I didn't win enough to buy a library named after my grandpa."
More like this story
- Former BLHS teacher to appear on 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'
- Former BLHS teacher, coach wins $1,000 on 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'
- Cable Guy's Bonner show to air July 12
- Edwardsville EMS to work extra shifts to cover staff shortage
- Air date for TV show featuring Scouts at Camp Naish changed to June 28