Sandra Kay Sybrant
Services for Sandi (Pasmas) Sybrant, 58, Basehor, previously of Kansas City, Kan., were Wednesday, April 2, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs, with burial in Glenwood Cemetery near Basehor.
Mrs. Sybrant died Friday March 28, 2008.
She was born June 27, 1949, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Harry and Dorothy (Christiansen) Pasmas. She was a 1967 graduate of Wyandotte High School.
Mrs. Sybrant worked in the Kansas City, Kan., area and later owned the Basehor Rose Room restaurant.
Her husband, Daryl Sybrant, died earlier.
Survivors include her children, Chriss Thompson, Cary, N.C., Jenni Meyer, Ottawa, Kan., Clara Sybrant, Tonganoxie, Max Sybrant, Kansas City, Kan., and Tony Thompson, Brett Thompson, and Kacee Sybrant, all of the home; her mother, Dorothy Pasmas, of Kansas City, Kan.; four grandchildren; and a host of extended family and friends.
The family requests memorials to the American Lung Association in care of the funeral home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs, KS 66012.
Arr: Alden-Harrington Funeral Home.
More like this story
- Kansas City Chiefs exec to give leadership lecture at KU
- Effort seeks to crowdfund millions to buy Topeka race track
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- KNEA to appeal dismissal of teacher tenure lawsuit