Basehor -Linwood School Board agenda
Basehor-Linwood School Board
Monday, April 14, 7 p.m.
BLMS Multipurpose Room, Linwood
¢ Call to order, approve agenda
¢ Approve minutes, bills and payroll and treasurer's report.
Presentation and Discussion Items
¢ End-of-year activities
BOE BBQ, 4 p.m., May 14
Academic Awards Reception, 6:30 p.m., April 16
Commencement, 7:30 p.m., May 15
Staff Recognition, May 23
Membership and Dues
Legal Fund Dues
Spring Regional meeting, April 22
¢ Capital outlay requests.
¢ Student fees for 2008-2009.
¢ Track resurfacing bids.
¢ Parents As Teachers annual report.
¢ Construction Report.
¢ Superintendent's Report.
¢ Approve Student Handbook changes.
¢ Approve changes in Education Foundation By-Laws.
¢ Renew transportation contract.
¢ Approve professional development plan.
¢ Approve senior trip.
¢ Approve Summer Driver Education Program.
¢ Approve Bid 07-04 Soccer Bleachers.
¢ Approve BOE Policy on payment of student meals on trips
¢ Approve resignations, retirements and appointments.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday