Ag Hall gallery to feature UMKC grad’s works
During May, the Gallery of Rural Art at The National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame will feature "Midwest Eye," an exhibition of artwork by Kansas artist Marcia Vogel.
Marcia received her master's from UMKC in 1976. Her thesis was in mural painting.
She teaches art through programs at Johnson County Community College, Johnson County Parks and Recreation, and Grandview Parks and Recreation.
The National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame is northeast of Interstate 70 in Bonner Springs, 2 miles west of the Kansas Speedway. The center is open 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. on Sunday.
More like this story
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- The Business of Growing: Basehor farm's herb production continues to expand
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Sideline Chic moves into downtown Bonner Springs