Boater safety course offered
Members of the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary will offer a one-day boating safety class to the boating public from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, April 19.
The course will be taught at the Lawrence Fire & Medical Department Station 5, 1911 Stewart Ave., Lawrence.
Successful completion of this free safe boating class will satisfy the educational requirement of the State of Kansas for between the ages of 12 and 21 to operate a motorboat, sailboat or personal watercraft.
Purchase of the course textbook is optional.
Pre-registration for the course is required. To pre-register, contact Shirley Higgins at (785) 841-1419 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Cynthia Meyer
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'