Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Leavenworth and Jefferson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for several Kansas counties, including Leavenworth and Jefferson, for Monday evening.
The watch will be in effect until 2 a.m. Tuesday.
More like this story
- Local track and field athletes shine at KU Relays
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape
- Review of Wichita State athletics considers football
- Showcase of sunflowers at Grinter Farms near Tonganoxie should be in peak bloom in coming days
- Basehor-Linwood athletes qualify for state track