4-H Foundation to hold annual meeting
The Leavenworth County 4-H Foundation will conduct its annual meeting this weekend in Tonganoxie. The event will be Saturday at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds. A social begins at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, with dinner to start at 6 p.m.
Keynote speaker for the event is Nelson Galle, a 10-year 4-H member in McPherson County who graduated from Moundridge High School and Kansas State University. The K-State Singers, a choir of KSU students, also will perform. A total of 13 scholarships will be given, with each valued at $500 or more.
Tickets, $10 for one or $15 for two, are available at the downtown Tonganoxie First State Bank and Trust, or by calling (785) 842-4936 or (785) 832-7124.
More like this story
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key