Flood watch issued for Leavenworth County
Leavenworth County is one of several counties in Kansas and Missouri included in a National Weather Service flood watch, issued Wednesday. The watch will begin at 7 p.m. Wednesday and will be in effect through Thursday morning.
A flood watch means that conditions are favorable for heavy rain across the watch area, which may lead to flooding.
More like this story
- Flash flood watch issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
- City under tornado, flood watch
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Douglas counties in severe thunderstorm watch
- Leavenworth County included in tornado, flood watches