USM to have spring recital
Leavenworth The University of St. Mary department of fine arts-music will present the annual Spring Student Music Recital at 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 29, in Mead Hall Walnut Room on the campus at 4100 S. Fourth Street in Leavenworth. The recital is free and open to the public.
Approximately 20 university and preparatory division students of William Krusemark and assistant professor of music Freda Proctor will perform a variety of solo selections by such composers as Chopin, Mozart, Arne and Sondheim.
Leavenworth area university students on the program will include Karen Taylor, Nikko Howell and Katie Lowe. High school preparatory division students on the program will include Bernadette Tate (Immaculata), Chris Nelson and Madeline Wilcox (Leavenworth High School) and home schooled students Lauren and Catherine Montgomery (Platte City) and Alex Beuhler (Basehor).
For more information, please contact Krusemark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (913) 682-5151 ext. 6460.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes