Races, pancake breakfast to complement Lansing DAZE
Additional weekend events are scheduled during Lansing's largest city celebration of the year, Lansing DAZE.
On Saturday, May 3 the Kiwanis Club will host their pancake breakfast from 7 to 11 a.m. The breakfast will take place at the Lansing High School cafeteria, 200 Lion Lane, and costs $5 in advance or $6 at the door. Children 12 and under pay $3 at the door. For more information, contact Dick Cameron at (913) 727-5388.
On Sunday, May 4 the Lansing Historical Society's "On the Run" five-kilometer race will start and finish on East Kansas Avenue across from the Lansing Historical Museum. Please contact Linda Lockwood at (913) 651-3847 to register.
Also on Sunday, May 4 the Women's Only Criterium bike races will take place. Contact Roger Harrison at email@example.com for more information on these six races, which take place on the Lansing High School groups. Pre-registration is required. The first race begins at 10 a.m.
For more information on any of the Lansing DAZE events, contact Ken Miller at (913) 208-6650.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly