Rod Briggs Basketball Camps
Lansing High boys basketball coach Rod Briggs will conduct summer basketball camps in May and June at LHS.
The High school camp will take place May 27-30 and will follow this time schedule:
May 27- 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
May 28 - 9 a.m. - noon (going to College Basketball Experience, so bring $7 for entry and money to eat); 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
May 29 - 9 a.m. - noon; 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
May 30 - 9 a.m. - noon
Cost is $50, and it will take place in the LHS gymnasium.
In addition, Briggs will conduct a youth camp June 9-12 at LHS.
The seventh- and eighth-grade boys camp will run from 10 a.m. to noon every day. A camp for boys and girls in grades 1-3 will be from 1 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.. The camp for boys and girls in grades 4-6 will be from 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Direct questions to Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- New attractions to greet Leavenworth County fairgoers