Rod Briggs Basketball Camps
Lansing High boys basketball coach Rod Briggs will conduct summer basketball camps in May and June at LHS.
The High school camp will take place May 27-30 and will follow this time schedule:
May 27- 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
May 28 - 9 a.m. - noon (going to College Basketball Experience, so bring $7 for entry and money to eat); 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
May 29 - 9 a.m. - noon; 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
May 30 - 9 a.m. - noon
Cost is $50, and it will take place in the LHS gymnasium.
In addition, Briggs will conduct a youth camp June 9-12 at LHS.
The seventh- and eighth-grade boys camp will run from 10 a.m. to noon every day. A camp for boys and girls in grades 1-3 will be from 1 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.. The camp for boys and girls in grades 4-6 will be from 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Direct questions to Briggs at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat