Winery looking to recruit harvest crew
"Picking Sundays," Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery's annual grape harvest, are tentatively set for 8 a.m. Aug. 17, 24 and 31 and Sept. 7, 14, 21 and 28. Each Sunday is spent picking and crushing a different grape. Stick around for a lunch buffet and a demonstration in the wine cellar. Reservations are required by calling (913) 724-9463.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers