City announces public meetings
Several public meetings concerning Basehor residents are coming up in the next couple of weeks:
¢ There will be an open house regarding the annexation of the Cedar Lakes subdivision from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, Aug. 25, at Glenwood Ridge Elementary School.
¢ An informational meeting about planned improvements and easement acquisitions for 150th Street will be at 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 28, at city hall.
¢ The public hearing for the Cedar Lakes subdivision annexation will be at 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 8, at Glenwood Ridge Elementary School.
For more information about these meetings, go online at cityofbasehor.org or call city hall at (913) 724-1370.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests