K-32 closure to begin Aug. 18
Weather permitting, on Monday, Aug. 18, Kansas Highway 32 just west of 121st Street in Bonner Springs will be reduced to one lane in each direction for a railroad crossing repair project. The K-32 lane reductions will be in place for about four days. Project work is scheduled to be completed Thursday, Aug. 21.
During the lane closures, drivers should expect minor delays and are advised to use alternate routes if possible. Updated daily lane closure information for this project can be viewed online at www.ksdot.org/kcmetro/laneclosure.asp.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat