Winery to recruit 2008 harvesting crew
"Picking Sundays," Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery's annual grape harvest, are tentatively set for 8 a.m. Aug. 17, 24 and 31 and Sept. 7, 14, 21 and 28. Each Sunday is spent picking and crushing a different grape. Stick around for a lunch buffet and a demonstration in the wine cellar. Reservations are required by calling (913) 724-9463.
More like this story
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms