Edwardsville Kiwanis plan fall activities
The Edwardsville Kiwanis Club continued planning for its fall activities during its meeting last week at Sister's Restaurant.
Club members attended the T-Bones game on Tuesday and will attend the New Dinner Theatre in November.
Plans were completed for the mayor's prayer breakfast, which will be at 7:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 20, as part of the Edwardsville Autumnfest celebration.
In addition, club members discussed working at the Kansas Speedway as a fundraising project.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas battles pay-related turnover among prison staff
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Face to Face: Basehor chiropractor Matthew Drake