Glenwood 4-H notes
The Glenwood 4-H Club met July 15 at the Basehor Fire Station.
Molly read June's minutes and they were approved. Emily gave the club's balance. Leaders reminded club members they needed to sign up for building watch and concession stand times. Jenny made a motion that the club have its tour Friday of the fair. Paige seconded it and it was passed. Paige made a motion for a fundraiser that we would have a $20 buyout due by the next meeting. Taylor seconded it, and it was passed. Eleanor gave a project talk. The club enjoyed snacks provided by the Whipple family after the meeting.
The next meeting was scheduled for Aug. 15.
More like this story
- Youth sports reviewed at Basehor library
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Easter a clear favorite for hard-boiled egg fan
- Officials to discuss program for Kansas food aid recipients
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program