Council to meet in special session
Lansing City Council will meet in special session at 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 28.
A notice of the meeting distributed Wednesday noted the topic would be a consideration of an ordinance regarding a gas franchise agreement.
The meeting notice did not elaborate.
The meeting will be in the council chambers at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone
- National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area
- Basehor resident organizes ride for veterans' charities