BLMS wrestlers win at Lansing
The Basehor-Linwood Middle School wrestling team recently competed at the Lansing Invitational and numerous wrestlers placed in the top three in their weight classes.
First-place finishes were turned in by Sammy Seaton, Jonrae Bondoc, Joseph Levinson, Josh Decavele and Jacob Boyer.
Second-place finishes were turned in by Wyatt Miles, Justin Summers, Josh Summers, Eli Elliot, Daniel Journey, John Hopper, Dustin Williams, Matt Ogilvie and Tyler Taylor.
Third-place finishes were recorded by Dalton Inlow, Austin Sinclair, Brooke Olsen, Corey McCleary, Abby Loveall, Devan Carmichael, Stephan Struzzo, Bret Fritz and Ben Forshee.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education