Volleyball league returns
Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation is offering its Girls’ Volleyball League for the second season in winter 2009. After a successful first season, girls in grades 3-8 will have the opportunity to learn rules, improve skills, learn techniques, practice their skills and techniques, and participate in games, while meeting other girls with the same interest. With 75 participants in the first season, Girls’ Volleyball League has ‘set’ the stage for young girls to develop within their sport.
The league games and practices will be at the Bonner Springs Community Center, 200 East Third St. Registration is open now through Jan. 9, with practices starting in mid-January. Games will be held on Saturdays. Volunteer coaches are needed. Cost of the league is $30 and runs through the end of February.
For more information on the camp and league, call 422-7010 or 422-5321.
More like this story
- Bonner Parks to offer girls volleyball
- Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation accepting registration for volleyball league
- Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation sees record participation in volleyball
- Parks & Rec registration open girls volleyball league
- Girls volleyball league registration closes Friday