On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Jan. 5, Basehor City Hall
Work Session - 6 p.m.
Regular Meeting – 7 p.m.
• Approve minutes from the Dec. 8 work session and the Dec. 15 work session and regular meeting
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
• Public hearing
• Paul Howe, Deffenbaugh Disposal – Update on services and future needs
• Consider amendment to the TDD and ordinance
• Consider agreement with the Kansas Department of Transportation for construction of Wolf Creek Parkway.
• Consider agreement with the Kansas Department of Transportation for construction of 150th Street at U.S. Highway 24-40.
• Consider an offer by Steve Miles of Miles Excavating Inc. for acquiring the right-of-way on the south side of U.S. Highway 24-40 required to extend 150th Street to the south.
• Consider pay request No. 2 from CAS Construction LLC for the Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion in the amount of $170,911.80.
• Consider Planning Commission appointment.
• Consider approval of an interlocal agreement with Leavenworth County for Sewer District No. 3 Glenwood Estates dealing with decommissioning of the sewer lagoons.
• Consider approval of payment to Leavenworth County for the 158th Street turn lane.
• Consider payment to Kansas Municipal Insurance Trust for Worker’s Compensation insurance.
• Consider payment of membership dues to League of Kansas Municipalities and subscription to Kansas Government Journal.
• Consider contract with Leavenworth County for probation services.
• City administrator report; mayor’s report; council member reports
• Executive session