USM to present wind quartet
The University of St. Mary department of fine arts will present The Heart of America Wind Quintet in concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, in the Mead Hall Walnut Room on the main campus at 4100 S. Fourth Street in Leavenworth. The recital is free and open to the public. Their program is titled "Winter Inspirations" and will include works by Piazzola, Ewazen and Thuille.
More like this story
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Report: Corn planting in Kansas reaches 14 percent
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station