USM to present wind quartet
The University of St. Mary department of fine arts will present The Heart of America Wind Quintet in concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, in the Mead Hall Walnut Room on the main campus at 4100 S. Fourth Street in Leavenworth. The recital is free and open to the public. Their program is titled "Winter Inspirations" and will include works by Piazzola, Ewazen and Thuille.
More like this story
- Report: Corn planting in Kansas reaches 14 percent
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- BLHS baseball team hungry after regional loss