Snow advisory in effect Sunday
A snow and blowing snow advisory remains in effect until 3 p.m. today.
A strong upper-level storm system continues to lift northeast and across the lower Missouri River valley this morning. A large area of snow has overspread the entire area from the west
Accumulations have already reached an inch in numerous locations with heavier snow amounts elsewhere.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)