Edwardsville Kiwanis pancake day March 1
Brad Kemp, Kansas Coalition for Lifesaving Cures, was the speaker at the last week's meeting of the Edwardsville Kiwanis Club. Kemp discussed issues dealing with stem cell research in Kansas.
Tickets remain on sale for the Edwardsville Kiwanis pancake day from 7 to 10 a.m. Saturday, March 1, at the Bonner Springs High School cafeteria.
More like this story
- Basehor, Bonner area deals with aftermath of Monday's storm
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- 2 injured after car explodes on Kansas expressway
- Tests conducted on highway leading to abandoned mining town