Thomas W. Dunkin
Thomas W. Dunkin, 57, of Cole Camp, Mo., formerly of the Bonner Springs area, died unexpectedly Friday, Feb. 15, 2008, at his home.
He was born Oct. 23, 1950, in Shawnee, Kan., a son of Donald and Ethel Sutton Dunkin. His father survives in Versailles, Mo.
He married Dixie Nallie and she survives at their home.
He was a 1969 graduate of Bonner Springs High School in Bonner Springs, Kan. He was a self-employed antique dealer.
Mr. Dunkin enjoyed fishing, gardening, drawing and photography. His greatest enjoyment came from spending time with his grandchildren.
In addition to his wife and father, he is also survived by one son, Tommy Dunkin of Kearney, Mo.; a daughter, Emily Flynn of Fort Bragg, N.C.; a brother, Jim Dunkin of Garnett, Kan; four grandchildren, Caleb and Joseph Flynn and Abby and Tommy Dunkin Jr.
Mr. Dunkin was preceded in death by his mother and two brothers, Donald D. Dunkin and Gene Dunkin.
Services were Monday at the Scrivner-Morrow Funeral Home in Stover, Mo. Interment followed in the Stover Cemetery.
The family received friends Monday at the Scrivner-Morrow Funeral Home. For online condolences please go to www.scrivner-morrow.com.
Arr.: Scrivner-Morrow Funeral Homes, Versailles, Stover and Russellville, Mo., 573-378-4676
More like this story
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Face to Face: Edwardsville paramedic Christy Johnson
- Kansas prisons full; official outlines $27M expansion option
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers to reopen debate over police body cameras