Basehor City Council agenda for Jan. 10
Basehor City Council, Thursday, Jan. 10, 7 p.m.. City Hall
¢ Roll call, Pledge of Allegiance.
¢ Approve minutes, treasurer's report, vendor payments, investment recommendations and calendar of events.
Call to Public
¢ Citizen comments regarding agenda items.
Scheduled Discussion Items
¢ Update on drainage issues at Pinehurst, High Point Downs, Iron Creek and Leavenworth Road.
¢ Consider corrected ordinance setting sewer connection and monthly maintenance fees (approved 12/17/07 corrections to be approved 1/7/08).
¢ Consider approval of payment to Kansas Municipal Insurance Trust for Worker's Compensation for year 2008.
¢ Ordinance amending code on truck traffic (request for restriction on Donahoo Road).
¢ Consider proposed 2008 wage adjustments for city employees.
¢ Consider approval to purchase police vehicle and equipment.
¢ Consider appointment of police chief.
City Administrator Report
¢ Schedule strategic planning session.
Mayor and Council
¢ Consideration of non-elected personnel matters.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Lawmakers advance abortion, election law tweaks on 100th day
- Kansas House approves bill revising land annexation process
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit