Owner seeks OK for standing carport
Lansing Board of Zoning Appeals will meet next week to consider a single item.
The board will consider a request for a variance that would allow a recently constructed carport to remain in the side yard at 1104 N. Third St. The application for the variance was submitted by Patrick Finn, the property owner.
The board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood falls to Eudora at home
- Effort seeks to crowdfund millions to buy Topeka race track
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City