Parks and Rec spring soccer
Lansing Parks and Recreation will be taking sign-ups for youth soccer Jan. 15 through Feb. 15. Registration will be accepted from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Parks and Recreation office at Lansing Activity Center, 108 S. Second St. Participants must be between the ages of 4 and 13 as of Aug. 1, 2007. Cost is $35 per youth. Practices begin in March and games run through the end of May.
For more information, call the Parks and Recreation office at 727-2960.
More like this story
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Kansas agency spokeswoman's Facebook posting draws criticism
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years