Workshop to probe relationships
Nationally recognized speaker, Richard Johnson, Ph.D., will discuss "The Six Essentials of a Happy, Healthy and Holy Relationship" later this month at a workshop at the Marillac Center in Leavenworth.
Johnson has done extensive work with adult personal and faith development and is highly respected among Christian faith denominations. He has written articles and 13 books focused on God's expansive grace in the maturing years.
The workshop will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26, at the Marillac Center, the retreat center adjacent to the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Mother House, 4200 South Fourth St.
Cost of the workshop is $40 for registrations prior to Jan. 10; after Jan. 11, the registration fee is $50 per person. The registration fee includes lunch. Register by visiting www.MarillacCenter.org; e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or calling (913) 758-6552. Scholarships are available. Marillac Center also offers overnight accommodations.
More like this story
- Parent thanks USD 204 staff for education of her special-needs son
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Basehor-Linwood basketball honors cancer patient
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested
- Kaw Valley Relay For Life alters format, seeks participants