Council to hear park fee, pool presentations
Lansing City Council members will have a work session tonight to hear presentations on two parks-related topics.
Council members will receive a report from Jason Crum, Parks and Recreation director, and John Jacobson, community development superintendent, about fees for parks that other communities place on new residential developments.
After the fees discussion, council members will hear a presentation by Crum and finance director Rana Lacer about finances surrounding the proposed aquatics center at Lansing Community Park, which is currently under development.
The meeting is slated for 7 p.m. at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
More like this story
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program