Council to hear park fee, pool presentations
Lansing City Council members will have a work session tonight to hear presentations on two parks-related topics.
Council members will receive a report from Jason Crum, Parks and Recreation director, and John Jacobson, community development superintendent, about fees for parks that other communities place on new residential developments.
After the fees discussion, council members will hear a presentation by Crum and finance director Rana Lacer about finances surrounding the proposed aquatics center at Lansing Community Park, which is currently under development.
The meeting is slated for 7 p.m. at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
More like this story
- Weekend a reminder that 'all's well that ends well'
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County