Venue continues jazz series through July
Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery's annual Summertime Jazz Series will continue this month with performances by Bukeka Shoals and OJT on Friday, July 11, DJ Sweeny and David Basse on Friday, July 18, and Dan Bliss on Friday, July 25. All events are from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the winery, 158th Street and State Avenue, and also feature food from Cook's BBQ of Lawrence, work by local artists and, of course, Holy-Field wine. Admission is $5 for adults and free for children 12 and under.
For more information, call (913) 724-9463 or visit holyfieldwinery.com.
More like this story
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers