I-435 lanes scheduled for closure
Weather permitting, all lanes of westbound Interstate 435 at US-69, the ramps from northbound US-69 to westbound I-435 and from westbound I-435 to southbound US-69, and the associated collector/distributor lanes from westbound I-435 at US-69 will be closed July 18-July 20, for bridge girder installation for the new southbound US-69 to eastbound I-435 flyover ramp. The ramp and lane closures on I-435 will begin at 9:30 p.m. July 18 and will reopen 8 a.m. July 19; they will close again at 9:30 p.m. July 19, and will reopen at 10 a.m. July 20.
In the event of rain on Friday or Saturday, these same ramp and lane closures will be rescheduled for July 21-July 23. If rescheduled, the closures will begin at 9:30 p.m. July 21 and will reopen 5 a.m. July 22; then close again at 9:30 p.m. July 22, and reopen at 5 a.m. July 23.
More like this story
- Standard often cited in Kansas pension debates questioned
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award
- Kansas agency spokeswoman's Facebook posting draws criticism