Physical therapist speaks to Kiwanis
Chele Muder, Blessed Trinity Home Health Care, Inc., was the speaker at the regular meeting of the Edwardsville Kiwanis Club last week at Sister's Restaurant.
Muder discussed her work as a physical therapist and services provided by home health care. She outlined problems faced by the industry in serving the needs of the public.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Man charged in Jewish site killings sought to explain motive