Physical therapist speaks to Kiwanis
Chele Muder, Blessed Trinity Home Health Care, Inc., was the speaker at the regular meeting of the Edwardsville Kiwanis Club last week at Sister's Restaurant.
Muder discussed her work as a physical therapist and services provided by home health care. She outlined problems faced by the industry in serving the needs of the public.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating