Race for the Cure registration open
Registration is under way for the annual Komen Kansas City Race for the Cure.
The event will take place at 7:30 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 10, at Union Station in Kansas City, Mo. It is a fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen Foundation's fight against breast cancer.
Cost for the five-kilometer race is $30 for a runner or walker, $35 for a timed runner, $80 for an In the Pink registration (which comes with a digital photo keychain), $30 for a Sleep in for the Cure registration and $15 for a Kids for the Cure registration.
Register online by going to www.komenkansascity.com.
More like this story
- Happy Birthday, Basehor: City marks 50 years
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits