Union Bank & Trust announces hiring
Union Bank & Trust Company recently welcomed Gabe Smither, assistant vice president - commercial loans, to its office at 309 Oak St., in Bonner Springs.
Smither brings more than 10 years of experience to his new role with Union Bank & Trust. He is responsible for managing and developing commercial lending and business banking relationships.
A graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City, Smither went on to complete formal credit training. He is a member of the Shawnee Chamber of Commerce, and is past president of the Platte City Chamber Business Development Committee.
More like this story
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Jury to weigh death sentence for man in Jewish site killings
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas agency spokeswoman's Facebook posting draws criticism
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education