Lombardino chosen for KBCA game
Recent Basehor-Linwood High School graduate Cassie Lombardino has been chosen to participate in the Kansas Basketball Coaches Association All-Star Game.
The game will take place at 6 p.m. on Aug. 6 at Washburn University's Lee Arena in Topeka.
Lombardino will represent the North squad, which will be coached by Lawrence High's Kristin Mallory and Riley County's Harold Oliver.
The game will be played on familiar turf for Lombardino. She will be a freshman on the Washburn basketball team this year.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Wyandotte County's housing growth continues
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer