Lottery board sets hearings
The Kansas Lottery Gaming Facility Review Board will conduct public hearings on endorsed destination casino proposals Aug. 13-15 at Kansas City Kansas Community College Theatre, 7250 State Ave. The schedule is:
9 a.m. - Kansas Entertainment presentation
9 a.m. - PNK-Kansas presentation
1 p.m. - Golden Gaming presentation
9 a.m. - Legends-Sun presentation
For further information, call the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission at (785) 296-5800.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year