TV program seeks public’s questions
Lansing officials want to hear from you if you have a question about anything related to the city.
"Lansing Pulse" is a new program on LGTV-Channel 2, which is available to Time-Warner Cable subscribers in Lansing. The monthly show features City Administrator Michael Smith and public information officer Ken Miller discussing issues affecting Lansing. Part of the program will feature a question from the general public. Questions must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Lansing City Hall, 800 First Terrace, Lansing, KS 66043. The sender must provide contact information so city staff can confirm validity.
"Lansing Pulse" airs three times weekly Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Miller at (913) 208-6650 or at email@example.com.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits