Agriculture Hall salutes local cows
The National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame will sponsor an event "Celebrate Your Local Cow" from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 14 at the Hall of Fame Center.
The event will highlight the cow and will include a real cow to show how the animal is cared for and the milking process. Family-friendly activities will include making ice cream and cow games. There will also be pony rides and hayrack rides and food samples.
Admission is $7 for adults, $6 for seniors, $5 for students with ID, $3 for children ages 5 to 16 and free for children younger than 5 years old.
For more information, call (913) 721-1075 or visit the Web site at aghalloffame.com
More like this story
- Breaking the mold: Male teachers at Bonner school serve as role models, break stereotype
- Senior Center volunteers tutor Bonner second graders in reading
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program