Caucus to meet at Quindaro Park
African-American Democrat Caucus of Wyandotte County will have its monthly meeting at 4 p.m. June 21 at Quindaro Park, 34th and Sewell, Kansas City, Kan.
The agenda includes a planning session for the upcoming one-day bus trip to Nicodemus, Kan., for the annual Homecoming Celebration and discussing rally plans for the Democrat Party nominee.
Members will conduct a membership drive and cook-out to celebrate "Juneteenth."
For more information, contact Barbara Ikerd at (913) 522-2512 or Shirley Carter-Ikerd at (913) 788-7330.
More like this story
- Union Pacific plans to spend $120 million on Kansas rail
- National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27