Caucus to meet at Quindaro Park
African-American Democrat Caucus of Wyandotte County will have its monthly meeting at 4 p.m. June 21 at Quindaro Park, 34th and Sewell, Kansas City, Kan.
The agenda includes a planning session for the upcoming one-day bus trip to Nicodemus, Kan., for the annual Homecoming Celebration and discussing rally plans for the Democrat Party nominee.
Members will conduct a membership drive and cook-out to celebrate "Juneteenth."
For more information, contact Barbara Ikerd at (913) 522-2512 or Shirley Carter-Ikerd at (913) 788-7330.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food