Glenwood 4-H Club
The Glenwood 4-H Club honored parents with a potluck dinner April 15 at the Basehor Fire Station.
Following the dinner, the April meeting was held. The meeting was called to order by club president Michelle Chrisman. Eighteen members answered roll call. Officers' reports were given. The leaders handed out the ribbons for County Club Days and Regional 4-H Days.
It was announced that the club was asked to donate chips and dip for the 4-H Foundation meeting in April. Paige, Michelle, Emily, Jenny, Allie, and Jacob gave project talks. March and April birthdays were celebrated.
The next meeting will be at 7:30 p.m. June 15, at the Glenwood Community Building.
More like this story
- Child homicides taking toll in Kansas City metropolitan area
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Garden City woman pleads not guilty in marijuana case
- Supreme Court to hear capital cases roiling Kansas politics