Cleanup set in Edwardsville
The Edwardsville Clean-up Day will be 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Saturday, June 21, at Edwardsville City Park, 1200 Blake St.
Participants must show proof of residency in Edwardsville by providing a driver license or a current utility bill in order to drop off unwanted materials. The following will not be accepted: paint, batteries, oil, anything flammable, corrosive or potentially explosive liquids, tires, concrete, stone, dirt and asphalt shingles.
Wyandotte County residents can drop off the above types of materials from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the third Saturday of each month at the center, 2443 S. 88th St., Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance