Cleanup set in Edwardsville
The Edwardsville Clean-up Day will be 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Saturday, June 21, at Edwardsville City Park, 1200 Blake St.
Participants must show proof of residency in Edwardsville by providing a driver license or a current utility bill in order to drop off unwanted materials. The following will not be accepted: paint, batteries, oil, anything flammable, corrosive or potentially explosive liquids, tires, concrete, stone, dirt and asphalt shingles.
Wyandotte County residents can drop off the above types of materials from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the third Saturday of each month at the center, 2443 S. 88th St., Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Face to Face: Edwardsville paramedic Christy Johnson
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program
- Basehor's 10th annual Dairy Days looking for sunny skies