Lansing student earns degree
Lansing resident Michele L. Hansen graduated magna cum laude from Columbia College-Kansas City.
Hansen received a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology,.
Columbia College, which was founded in Missouri in 1851 as Christian Female College, was the first women's college west of the Mississippi River to be chartered by a state legislature. The college changed its name to Columbia College in 1970 when it became coeducational.
More like this story
- Basehor ‘gaining traction’ in push for EMS expansion
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts