Lansing student earns degree
Lansing resident Michele L. Hansen graduated magna cum laude from Columbia College-Kansas City.
Hansen received a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology,.
Columbia College, which was founded in Missouri in 1851 as Christian Female College, was the first women's college west of the Mississippi River to be chartered by a state legislature. The college changed its name to Columbia College in 1970 when it became coeducational.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Remember When for March 26, 2015