Library offers yoga, PiYo
The Basehor Community Library now offers exercise classes twice a week.
Yoga is offered from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Mondays and taught by instructor Melody Miller. The first 6-week session will run through July 21 and costs $60. Participants will need to bring a yoga mat, a block and a strap.
PiYo, a combination of pilates, yoga, strength conditioning, balance and flexibility is available from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays and is taught by instructor Cindy Grover. A 6-week session costs $30. Participants should bring a yoga mat.
All classes are in the lower level community room of the Basehor Community Library.
Registration is required and can be completed online at basehorlibrary.org, by phone at (913) 724-2828 or in person at the Adult Help Desk.
More like this story
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure