Library offers yoga, PiYo
The Basehor Community Library now offers exercise classes twice a week.
Yoga is offered from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Mondays and taught by instructor Melody Miller. The first 6-week session will run through July 21 and costs $60. Participants will need to bring a yoga mat, a block and a strap.
PiYo, a combination of pilates, yoga, strength conditioning, balance and flexibility is available from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays and is taught by instructor Cindy Grover. A 6-week session costs $30. Participants should bring a yoga mat.
All classes are in the lower level community room of the Basehor Community Library.
Registration is required and can be completed online at basehorlibrary.org, by phone at (913) 724-2828 or in person at the Adult Help Desk.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls