Severe thunderstorm watch in effect
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for Leavenworth County which will remain in effect until 9 p.m. this evening.
More like this story
- WireCo to move headquarters across border to Kansas
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education