Home and Garden Show coming
The second annual Leavenworth Home and Garden Show will be held this Saturday and Sunday, March 8 and 9, at Leavenworth's Riverfront Community Center.
More than 50 exhibitors will showcase ideas for homeowners ranging from homemade pottery and gardening to butterfly gardens and mosaic stepping stones.
Radio personality Karen Mills, of KMBZ 980, will also be on hand to review the latest design trends for local homeowners.
Hours for the show are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Admission is $5.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education