Red Cross reduces CPR class fee
American Red Cross of Wyandotte County is celebrating March is Red Cross Month by offering a reduced fee adult CPR class next weekend.
Participants will learn and practice cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for adults, choking rescue, and use of the Emergency Medical Services system.
The class will be from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 22, at the Kansas School for the Blind gymnasium, 1100 State Ave., Kansas City, Kan.
Cost is $5.
To register or for more information, call Ashley Adorante at (913) 321-6314 or send an e-mail to AdoranteA@usa.redcross.org.
Pre-registration is required.
The CPR class is limited to first 55 students to enroll.
More like this story
- Kansas City reaches deal to create 'Smart City' network
- Sirens failed to sound in Nickerson as tornado hit area
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement