Applebee’s raises graduation funds
To raise funds for Lansing High School Operation Graduation 2008, Applebee's in Leavenworth will be supporting "Dining to Donate."
The restaurant will donate 10% of a receipt to Project Graduation when diners present a special flyer on Monday and Tuesday, March 17-18; March 24-25; March 31; April 1; and April 7-8.
Flyers and additional information are available at the Lansing High School office, 220 Lion Lane, or by calling 727-3357.
More like this story
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- After flash flood, Basehor residents seek answers
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning