Easter parade comes to Leavenworth
The Leavenworth Main Street Program will host the Easter Bonnet Parade at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 22.
The parade will begin at Haymarket Square, 7th and Cherokee streets, and end at the Riverfront Community Center.
Activities include: visits from the Easter Bunny, Elmo and Scooby Doo, food, moonwalk, cakewalk and a best bonnet or hat contest.
For more information, contact Wanda Thrasher at email@example.com or visit www.LeavenworthMainStreet.com.
More like this story
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Wichita State reviving master's degree in physics
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Wichita State seeking innovation design degree program
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom