Lions Club hosts ice cream social
The public is invited to a Pie & Ice Cream Social hosted by the Lansing Lions Club at the community center in City Hall, 800 First Terrace. The event will be from 7-8:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 1.
The Lansing Lions Club is sponsoring this free event to better inform the public about the many charitable service projects conducted annually by the club.
For more information, call Vicki Sperl at (913) 727-1617.
More like this story
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Tonganoxie's Kirby McRill Aventure Walk/Run is Saturday